WHY 3 TESLA MRI
If you have to get an MRI done, why not in the best machine?
- Faster Scanning time (18 minutes Vs 40 minutes)
- Clearer images = better diagnosis = better care
- Advanced software corrects the patient motion
- Reduced need for contrast injections
- Longer coils = No need to interrupt and change coils
- Short bore and wider opening = less claustrophobia
A 3 Tesla MRI has twice the magnetic strength of a typical 1.5 Tesla “High Field” MRI machine, or 4 to 15 times the strength of a typical “Open MRI” 0.7T or 0.2T machine. It offers clearer images with greater anatomical details of your body parts (eg. old Box TVs versus new Flatscreen TVs). 3 Tesla MRI scans are usually completed in half the time taken by most 1.5T machines with old software options.
WHY BEVERLY HILLS MEDICAL IMAGING?
- 3 to 5 times LESS COST THAN ALL HOSPITALS (lower deductible cost to you), and yes, a better quality scan!
- Extremely affordable cash rates (Plus Bonus 3T images for the price of a 1.5T)
- We accept most Insurances and do not practice “out-of-network” inflated billing. Yes, we do accept straight Medi-Cal!
- Images provided on a CD after the study (free).
- Quick reports with online physician access (both images and reports)
- Extremely experienced technologists and friendly staff
- “Sky Ceiling” from the SkyFactory.com : Extremely calming effect.
- Anti-anxiety medication to eligible patients to keep those nerves calm.
- Immediate scheduling and occasional same-day scans available.
- Prompt reporting by UCLA and Stanford educated sub-specialty fellowship trained board-certified physicians.
- Scanners certified by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and maintained by GE Healthcare.
If you have to get an MRI done, why not in the best machine? Ask your doctor to refer you to Beverly Hills Medical Imaging today.
Download MRI Referral Form Click Here
MRI PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTIFY THE SCHEDULING DESK OR THE TECHNOLOGIST IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR BODY:
- Cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator
- Cochlear ear implant
- Cerebral aneurysm clip
- Metal fragments in eyes, or bullets or other metal inside tissues
- Metallic joint prosthesis
PREPARATION FOR EXAM:
- Normally, no special preparation is needed for an MRI. You may eat normally and take your medication as directed by your physician.
- If you suffer from back or joint pain, you are encouraged to take your medication prior to laying down in the canner.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing without metal (e.g. zippers, buckles, snaps, or underwire bra or hooks).
- Do not wear any metal such as jewelry, watches, piercings, or hair accessories.
- You will be asked to remove your hearing aid, removable dental work, credit cards, keys, and pocket change. You will be given a safe place to store these items.
- If you have any metal in your body such as plates, screws, metallic fragments, metal picked from your eyes, or drug infusion pumps please let the technologist know.
- Earphones or earplugs will be provided to you to reduce MRI noise.
- For MRI contrast studies, patients 65+ years and diabetic patients will need lab work to check for renal function.